In conjunction with respectme, Scotland’s Anti-Bullying Service, parents and carers are invited to attend the forthcoming workshops being held across Scotland.
Online safety: This interactive and hands on workshop lasting two hours will explore a range of important issues related to navigating the ever changing online world safely. The event will focus on:
- How young people use technology – the risks/challenges
- Popular social media apps – the pros and cons
- Practical advice on parental controls, privacy and safety settings with an opportunity to explore your own social media settings
- Talking to your children about keeping safe online
Responding to Bullying: This 90 minutes workshop is designed to:
- Increase your awareness of bullying behaviour
- The different ways you can respond if your child is being bullied or is involved in the bullying of others.
- How you can work together with your school to provide effective support for children and young people.
Thursday 3rd May 2018, Rosemount Community Centre, Belgrave Terrace, Aberdeen, AB25 2NS
- Online Safety 10.00am – 12.00 pm
- Responding to Bullying – 1.00pm – 2.30 pm
** Please note places are limited ** To reserve your place please contact: email@example.com