What do I do if my child is absent from school?
- Please call the school on 01224 868801 and either leave a message on our answering machine or advise our office staff.
- You can also email the school on email@example.com
What do I do if I need to take my child out of school for an appointment?
- As above and if your child is below the age of 16 they must be collected from reception if your appointment is during the school day.
What if my child has forgotten lunch/money/equipment, what should I do?
- If convenient you may drop the item at reception and text your child to collect. If however you are unable to drop off items, your child should come to the Accord desk at reception where we can credit up to £3 – which must be reimbursed the next day – to enable them to purchase their lunch.
If you are unable to drop off equipment, your child will be expected to apologise within their class and remember in the future.
What if the School Bus is late?
There are occurrences when the bus arrives late especially during road works or inclement weather.
- When your child gets on the bus and arrives late for registration, they must come to reception to sign in.
- In the event of your child waiting for a reasonable amount of time and the bus doesn’t arrive, please telephone the Public Transport Unit (PTU) on: 01224 523760 (Peterculter) or 01467 533335 – option 4 (Shire)
Please always let the school know so we can pursue your query by either email or telephone.